Sunday, 22 September 2013

Foundry Early Imperial Roman

I finally got round to taking some pictures of my completed 28mm armies. The first is my Foundry Early Imperials, one of my very favourites. I have about twice a many unpainted in the cupboard, so I may (one day) bring the  up to a full scale legion: as of now there are three cavalry units, four cohorts of Legionaries, and three auxilia (one of which are archers)

The first picture is of my Praetorian cavalry



The next two are conversions of foundry late Romans as cataphractarii


Here is a shot of the whole army:



3 comments:

Moiterei_1984 said...

Very inspiring! Looking great so far.

Cyrus said...

Great EIR! Are adding any Aventine to these?

Jonathan Freitag said...

Your gold on black shield color combination is really striking. Great stuff!